Lumigan Eye Drop
Generic name(s): Bimatoprost
What is Lumigan (Bimatoprost)?
Lumigan (Bimatoprost) is an eye drop. It is recommended to use for eye infection. Because of glaucoma, high pressure inside the eye also called open-angle type or other eye issues, for example, visual hypertension. Inside the eye, it averts visual impairment in spite of low high pressure. To keep up normal pressure inside the eye, it works by directing the flow of fluid.
How to use Lumigan (Bimatoprost) drops
You should not use Lumigan (Bimatoprost) more often, because it will not work as well. Only apply this eye drop in the affected eye. Generally, use once per day.
Before using your Bimatoprost eye drops, if you are wearing lenses, remove them. Do not try to ring the dropper. After each use, replacing the dropper, and closing the cap tightly. Without doctors, permission does not use more or less of it or more often than a prescribed schedule.
Before taking this eye drop
At first, make sure the Lumigan (Bimatoprost) eye drop is safe for you or not. Consult with your doctor if you have ever had:
- Eye surgery
- Retinal detachment
- Infection in your eye or swelling
- Damage influencing the focal point of your eye.
You may notice a gradual change in the color of your eyes. Sometimes the growth or thickness of your eyelashes is increased. These changes occur slowly.
You may notice some aftereffects. During the treatment, when your body automatically adjusts with this Lumigan eye drop. You may not need medical attention. Your medical advisor may be able to tell your condition. You should check with your primary care physician if any of the following aftereffects continue. Sometimes if you have any question in your mind regarding these symptoms:
More common aftereffects of Lumigan (Bimatoprost)
- Nasal blockage
- Runny nose
- Ear blockage
- Trouble with relaxing
- Loss of voice
- Sore throat
- Redness of the white piece of eyes or within the eyelids
- Abnormal tiredness or shortcoming Sneezing
Some side effects of Lumigan (Bimatoprost), which is not known
- Obscuring of the eyelashes
- Expanded affectability of the eyes to daylight
- The sentiment of having something in the eye
- Increment in hair development
- Eye release or inordinate tearing
While you are taking Bimatoprost eye drops if any of the side effects occur, do not waste your time. Immediately take advice from your primary care physician or medical specialist.
Less common side effects of Bimatoprost
- Change in shading vision
- Wicked eye
- Fever or chills
- Obscured or diminished vision
- Shading changes in the skin around the eyes
- Dry eyes
- The overbright appearance of lights
- Night visual impairment
- Upset shading observation
- Twofold vision
- Need or loss of solidarity
- Visual impairment
- Eye shading changes
- Trouble seeing around evening time
- Coronas around lights
- Obscured or diminished vision
- Limited focus
- Redness, consuming, dry, or tingling eyes
- Loss of vision
- Agony, growing of the eye,
- Redness of eyes
- The internal covering of the eyelid
For all possible side effects, this is not a complete list. One thing you should remember your doctor suggests this eye drop because he or she judges your benefit or more significant risk of side effects.
Before taking Lumigan (Bimatoprost) eye drops, you should follow these steps:
Know more about Bimatoprost |Solution To Reduce High Pressure In The Eye
- Wash your hands appropriately.
- To ensure it isn’t chipped or broke. Check the dropper tip.
- Abstain from contacting the dropper tip against your eye or whatever else;
- Must be perfect your eyedropper
- Pull down the lower top of your eye with your pointer to frame a pocket while tilting your head back,
- Then again, hold the dropper and cautiously tip down. Accept it without contacting as near the eye as could be expected under the circumstances.
- Against your face, brace the rest of the fingers of that hand.
- While turning upward, delicately press the dropper with the goal that a single drop falls into the pocket, which made by the lower eyelid. From the lower eyelid, remove your forefinger.
- For 2 or 3 minutes close your eye. On the floor, tip your head down as if looking. Do whatever it takes not to press your eyelids.
- Spot a finger on the tear pipe. Attempt to apply delicate weight.
- All over with a tissue wipe any abundance fluid.
- Before taking the next drop, you should hold up at any rate of 5 minutes at a similar time if you are to utilize more than one drop.
- On the dropper bottle supplant and fix the cap. You ought not to wipe or wash the dropper tip.
- You should wash your hands appropriately toward the conclusion to evacuate any drug.
- Wash your hands to evacuate any prescription.
- Nutrients, homegrown like herbal, dietary enhancements, prescribe, or non-prescribe whatever items you are going to utilize or utilizing in the present, everything tells your primary care physician in detail.
- If you have an allergy to some other medication or Bimatoprost, you should accept therapeutic authority advice.
- You ought to counsel with your primary care physician and accept satisfactory exhortation. If you are breastfeeding or wanting to get pregnant or as of now, you are pregnant.
- If you keep utilizing a similar eye drop or if you have any infection while utilizing a similar eye drop Bimatoprost, accept counsel from your essential consideration doctor.
Do not use the lumigan (Bimatoprost) eye drop. If you are already using other drugs like
- Latanoprost ophthalmic
- Bimatoprost topical
If you are using other medication which contains Xalatan or the latisseactive fixings don’t take Bimatoprost eye drop.
- When you miss a dose, take your missed portion as soon as you remember.
- Always skip the missed portion if it is close to the hour of the following dose.
- Do not double the dose to catch up.
- At the regular time use your next dose.
- Store between, 36-77 degrees f (2-25 degrees c).
- Keep away from dampness and light.
- Do not store in the washroom.
- Make adequate distance from pets and kids.
- Do not flush prescriptions down the latrine.
The New York pharmacy provides only general information. It does not cover all possible directions, side-effects, interactions, or precautions of medicine. All content of this site, including images, text, and information, is not implied, or it has no intended to be an alternative for the professional pharmacist.
The New York pharmacy disclaims the reliability of all the information and mistakes it could contain. It is relating to various types of medical conditions, treatment, and drug interactions. Such information is provided only for informational purposes. It does not mean to be a substitute for qualified professional health specialists or other doctors.
The patient should always consult with a doctor or medical specialist for medical information or healthcare or other issues. We are not accountable for any direct or indirect harm because of any utilization of the information on this site, furthermore, for results of self-treatment.